Wednesday, August 1, 2018

President Donald J. Trump NEW HEALTH PLANS

To
Mr. Donald J. Trump
PRESIDENT of the United States of America
The White House
1600 – Pennsylvania Ave. NW. 
Washington, DC 20.500

         Subject:   President Donald J. Trump NEW HEALTH PLANS.

Dear Mr. President    

“What is Morally Wrong cannot be Politically Right”.

I am a Democrat, being inflexible in my principles, but conciliating in some Republican facts - For example: IMMIGRATION, TPP, and President Donald J. Trump NEW HEALTH PLANS.

I agree with 90% of Senator Mr. Bernie Sanders ideas and suggestions, But I'm independent.

I just received an email from Senator Bernie Sanders on a Health Plan, for all Americans. 

I built a Blog - https://palacazgrandesartigos.blogspot.com/2018/08/medicare-for-all-study-and-sticker.html  - posting to 500 American Organizations and enclosed in the Comments, two pieces of information about this subject, which I just received from the White House.

I hope you two will join in the welfare of the American people.

Without more for the moment, I wish you,
Sincerely,

Health, with respect and fraternity,
  Paulo Augusto Lacaz
    President - CEO
SCCBESME HUMANIDADE




No comments:

Post a Comment