Friday, April 29, 2016

I WILL BE WITH BERNIE AS LONG AS HE IS WILLING TO FIGHT


Bernie Sanders for President

Dear Compatriots,

     I want you to read this note, Compatriots. It’s one of thousands we’ve received from people who have contributed to our campaign this week urging Bernie to keep fighting for every vote and for every delegate all the way through the convention:

“I am a teacher and Bernie is the only candidate that is truly fighting for all of us. No other candidate has his platform of universal health care, a $15 minimum wage, and the rebuilding of our infrastructure. I will be with Bernie as long as he is willing to fight!” - Melissa from Massachusetts

  We have an important FEC fundraising deadline tomorrow and the entire corporate media and political establishment will be looking to see just how many of Bernie’s supporters are willing to keep fighting for the issues that have powered this campaign from the start. That’s why we have to ask:




Here are some more powerful stories we received from donors this week:

Heather from North Carolina wrote, “I am a 42 year old woman with stage IV breast cancer and I want to leave the world a better place for my three children. I believe Bernie is the man to lead us towards a better future for all, not just a few.”

Anne from Ohio added, “I believe in Bernie and he represents my values and political policies. I will continue to support him and this political revolution. Thank you for giving us all a voice.”

And Avid from Utah made a contribution along with this note. “I have been actively phone banking and contributing almost daily for Bernie. Please do NOT give up the fight. Bernie is an inspiration and is giving hope to me and my family!”




    Bernie is going to keep fighting to win every vote and every delegate, not just because that’s the only way to win a nomination, but because if we continue to stand together we can transform the Democratic Party and take our country back from the billionaire class.

In solidarity,

Jeff Weaver
Campaign Manager
Bernie 2016

Paid for by Bernie 2016
(not the billionaires)
PO Box 905 - Burlington VT 05402 United States - (855) 4-BERNIE
This email was sent to sccbesme.humanidade@gmail.com. If you need to update or change your information or email address, click here to update your info. Email is one of the most important tools we have to reach supporters like you, but you can let us know if you'd like to receive fewer emails. We'd hate to see you go, but if you need to do so, click here to unsubscribe. Stand against the powerful special interests who are systematically buying our Congress and have their sights set on the presidency by contributing to Bernie here.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRUmRYrRLY


No comments:

Post a Comment